Sunday, February 5, 2017

Acknowledgements

I have been working hard through January to gather all the data we collected in 2016, analyze and organize it. Every year it's a bigger job! I will be writing a few posts about the results but I want to start with the acknowledgements of all the wonderful people who have helped and supported my efforts. I could not do this without you all....

Acknowledgments

There are so many people who have been instrumental in helping Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch continue this Osprey research. Special thanks to Alice Stoddard, Barb Ankrum, Josh Albers, Grace Pass, Faith Christine, Margaret Wurtele, Phyllis Bofferding, Sue Chaplin, Diane Farley, Mary Mullett, Carol Christians, Marc Rude, Janae Herman, Perry Westphal, Nikki Schiers, Larry Waldhauser, Erik Gulsvig, Dani Porter Born, Barbara Gaughan, Karen Connolly, Paul Diegnau, Meg Smith, Jacky Hedman, and Judy Englund for sharing their observations, their commitment to this effort, their photos, and their love for these birds.
Thanks to all the private property owners who are such important and wonderful hosts to our Ospreys, and who have provided me access to these nests for monitoring.
Special thanks to Tim Fenstermacher at Aggregate Industries, and Erick Tuckner at Bolander Construction, for all their cooperation in allowing me to monitor nests on their properties.
A very heartfelt thanks to Cathy Gagliardi, Suzanne Johnson, Perry Westphal, Carol Christians and Barb Ankrum for their generous financial donations and gas gift cards. I am deeply grateful for your support and for showing your faith in my ongoing efforts to continue this long term research study.

Vanessa Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment