Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Thanks.....

Thanks to all the friends, family and volunteer monitors who came to the Birds of Prey benefit fundraiser last Saturday evening, hosted by the Raptor Resource Project. What a fun evening.....the Brian Boru bagpipe band got the evening off to a rousing start...lots of interesting talks and great music followed. I deeply appreciate the support shown and it was so comforting to see the familiar faces in the audience when I spoke. Special thanks to Andrea Niemi, Carol Christians and her husband ( whose name I can't recall right now, sorry), Grace and Roger Pass, Brad Benn, and of course Frank and Trudy Taylor. I also want to thank Barb Ankrum for sending a generous donation to me since she could not make it to the event.
A special thanks to Mike Haeg for all his help preparing the PowerPoint program. I couldnt do this work without a lot of help. And of course a huge thanks to the Raptor Resource Project, John Howe and John Dingley for including me! I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment