Sunday, July 31, 2016

Encouraging words....

We recieved this encouraging comment on our Facebook page from Wayne Melquist, a long time osprey researcher in Idaho...it just made my day so I had to share it! Knowing that other researchers see the value in my efforts, makes all the hard work and uphill battles worth it!

"Well done and the information you folks are gathering is redefining some of our assumptions on osprey ecology! I just wish we had had today's "tools" back in the early 1970s when I first started working on ospreys. My hat is off to all you dedicated osprey watchers. Being from Minnesota and Wisconsin (born in Minneapolis), I'll have to check in with you all during one of my trips back to visit family. Best of luck and keep up the great work!"


No comments:

Post a Comment